OT I'm Sure This Will Hit Home For A Lot Of You. It Only Takes Four Minutes To Watch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This really confuses me. You start a thread telling people that you can never know what a person is going through (essentially setting a standard of care) and then get upset when someone asks if you need help? So is it wrong to ask? Or not to ask?

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**
You aren't the only one confused.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

Yes, it was interesting but it certainly was not wrong of me to ask what I did. You are correct, depending on who else may have posted I may or may not have asked what I did but I would take into consideration a posters past history. There are definitely other posters who have posted stuff making us question their well being and they have been asked the same. In hindsight I should have done this in a pm but I didn't. My apologies there

In your case you do seem to like attention, maybe I am wrong, and it is not all uncommon for those hurting the most to act out and seek some sort of reaction because it makes them feel a part of something and connected. Given the past history of you believing we are all bullies if we don't post what you want us to or behave a certain way I really wasn't sure if a cry for help in real life or not. After all you did tell us that we don't always know What a person is going through in real life.

I am truly sorry for caring and attempting to make sure you were okay and not sitting on the 'ledge' based on something occurring in your real life.

I'll stop worrying now.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

Re the bolder part: To quote the wonderful Patty-Ann "Hurt people, hurt people". You act out ALL.THE.TIME. You seek attention, you cause arguments out of nothing, you seem to go out off your way to create conflict. You do not seem a very nice person, unlike @Cheer Dad who was only looking out for your welfare, and what did you do! Bite his head off, chew it up and spit it out in disgust!

It's not out of order for @Cheer Dad to ask you if you were ok, I read the same into it as he did. Except, I'm not as nice as him, and since you have royally peed me off, I wasn't about to ask if you were ok. I teach high school, and what you wrote in your first post is something that someone would write as an obvious call for help. Cheer Dad was being nice and you turn all nasty on him. Heaven help us all!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Re the bolder part: To quote the wonderful Patty-Ann "Hurt people, hurt people". You act out ALL.THE.TIME. You seek attention, you cause arguments out of nothing, you seem to go out off your way to create conflict. You do not seem a very nice person, unlike @Cheer Dad who was only looking out for your welfare, and what did you do! Bite his head off, chew it up and spit it out in disgust!

It's not out of order for @Cheer Dad to ask you if you were ok, I read the same into it as he did. Except, I'm not as nice as him, and since you have royally peed me off, I wasn't about to ask if you were ok. I teach high school, and what you wrote in your first post is something that someone would write as an obvious call for help. Cheer Dad was being nice and you turn all nasty on him. Heaven help us all!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
ITA also a high school teacher and it definitely reads like something I would have to follow up on if it came across my desk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's just keep it nice everyone.

Back