OT I'm Writing A Novel About A Cheerleader! Anybody Have Input For My Novel???

• Thread starter Deleted member 41136
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
D

Deleted member 41136

I am thinking about writing a novel about a twelve year old girl that cheers for CEA! I would love all input from parents and athletes at CEA!

I don't think any of us knew you were a novelist. Do you have anything published we may know?

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

I don't think any of us knew you were a novelist. Do you have anything published we may know?

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**
The novel is a school assignment and this will be my first novel, so no!

The novel is a school assignment and this will be my first novel, so no!
I've heard of papers and short stories as assignments but novels?! Yeesh! Do you attend a magnet school for literature or something? Thats a stout assignment!

I've heard of papers and short stories as assignments but novels?! Yeesh! Do you attend a magnet school for literature or something? Thats a stout assignment!
We have from January 1st until the last day of school! I don't go to a magnet school! My teacher is trying to push us to write more!

Shazaam, that is a lot of writing.

Edited spelling.

Last edited:
We have from January 1st until the last day of school! I don't go to a magnet school! My teacher is trying to push us to write more!
Is there a page / word count requirement?

I have a few question's, if you don't mind.

1. Why did you pick CEA?
2. Why a 12 year old?
3. Do you already have someone in mind, or is this thread searching for someone that is willing to talk to you?
4. Have you decided what your novel will focus on? Like, what information are you searching for?
5. What grade are you in?
6. How will you be in communication with the person you're writing about? Email? Phone calls? Texting?
7. What will be the time commitment needed from the child?
8. What guarantee's will the subject have that your work will be factual and unbiased?
9. Would you be willing to sign a binding contract when you've agreed to the terms of your agreement?
10. Which person will you be getting the majority of your material from the child or the parent?
11. What is the benefit to the family who agree's to participate?

Last edited:
I am not trying to contact anybody outside of Fierce Board!

I am not trying to contact anybody outside of Fierce Board!

Thank you so much! That cover's number 6. Would you mind answering my other questions?

1. Why did you pick CEA?
2. Why a 12 year old?
3. Do you already have someone in mind, or is this thread searching for someone that is willing to talk to you?
4. Have you decided what your novel will focus on? Like, what information are you searching for?
6. How will you be in communication with the person you're writing about? Email? Phone calls? Texting?
8. What guarantee's will the subject have that your work will be factual and unbiased?
9. Would you be willing to sign a binding contract when you've agreed to the terms of your agreement?
10. Which person will you be getting the majority of your material from the child or the parent?

Thank you so much! That cover's number 6. Would you mind answering my other questions?

1. Why did you pick CEA?
2. Why a 12 year old?
I just picked a random gym! My sister is twelve so that's why I picked twelve. I am searching for people to PM me. I am covering preparing for a comp that I will make up! I am in 9th grade! I will PM people to get the information! None from the child other than answering a few questions. This novel will never be published and I will fight to ensure the truth. There is no need to sign a contract as it will never be published. Most likely from the parent! There is no benefit for answering a few questions.

I just picked a random gym! My sister is twelve so that's why I picked twelve. I am searching for people to PM me. I am covering preparing for a comp that I will make up! I am in 9th grade! I will PM people to get the information! None from the child other than answering a few questions. This novel will never be published and I will fight to ensure the truth. There is no need to sign a contract as it will never be published. Most likely from the parent! There is no benefit for answering a few questions.
I think as @mamabear said, you will be better off making up a gym. You also might have better luck with your research if you just post some general questions on here that parents of a 12 year old might be willing to ask their child and then answer you for them.

Back