OT I'm Writing A Novel About A Cheerleader! Anybody Have Input For My Novel???

• Thread starter Deleted member 41136
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think as @mamabear said, you will be better off making up a gym. You also might have better luck with your research if you just post some general questions on here that parents of a 12 year old might be willing to ask their child and then answer you for them.
I will just make up a gym! Thank you all for being intrigued by my tread! Just disregard this thread! Can u delete threads?

I will just make up a gym! Thank you all for being intrigued by my tread! Just disregard this thread! Can u delete threads?
No reason to delete it. You asked a question, got responses and are proceeding on a good path with your assignment. Good luck with it, I hope it turns out well.

No reason to delete it. You asked a question, got responses and are proceeding on a good path with your assignment. Good luck with it, I hope it turns out well.
Thank u!

I just picked a random gym! My sister is twelve so that's why I picked twelve. I am searching for people to PM me. I am covering preparing for a comp that I will make up! I am in 9th grade! I will PM people to get the information! None from the child other than answering a few questions. This novel will never be published and I will fight to ensure the truth. There is no need to sign a contract as it will never be published. Most likely from the parent! There is no benefit for answering a few questions.

Thank you.

Is Fierceboard the only social media option your using to advertise for people to help with your novel? If no........what other social media avenue's are you using? Also, are you yourself an allstar cheerleader?

I think as @mamabear said, you will be better off making up a gym. You also might have better luck with your research if you just post some general questions on here that parents of a 12 year old might be willing to ask their child and then answer you for them.

This is a great idea. I'd bet there are a lot of allstar parents here with 12 year old's, that would be happy to answer a series of questions posted in this thread and convey those answer's to the writer for her novel.

Thank you.

Is Fierceboard the only social media option your using to advertise for people to help with your novel? If no........what other social media avenue's are you using? Also, are you yourself an allstar cheerleader?
I am a rec cheerleader but I take tumble and stunt classes and I co coach a mini team! This is the only social media that I have!

Back