International Teams At Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 23, 2010
Sooo which International Teams are going to worlds this year? Let's make a List :)

ICU Worlds

Coed Elite: Wildcats Cheerleader , Germany
AllGirl Elite: Loony Dolphins , Germany
AllGirl Premier: HSC Allstars, Germany
CoEd Permier: Team Germany
Dance: Alba Berlin,Germany
AllGirl Groupstunt: HSC Rockstars, Germany
Partnerstunt: Diablos, Germany

I guess the Wildcats,HSC and the Loony Dolphins might also be competing at USASF Worlds but i'm not sure about that though

For USASF worlds from the UK we have:
AEC Legacy - IOC5
Unity Allstars - IOC6
Aviator Allstars - IOC6
Goldstar Galaxy - IOAG5
ADA Dark Angels - Int. Hip Hop
RSD Action - Int. Pom?
JC Pom Poms - Int. Pom?
Aberdeen Cheer and Dance - Int. Jazz?

MadstarRocksAmerica might know the actual divisions of the last 3 because they got their bids at ScotCheer.

RSD Action - Int. Pom?
JC Pom Poms - Int. Pom?

MadstarRocksAmerica might know the actual divisions of the last 3 because they got their bids at ScotCheer.

Ohh, I feel all special :D.

JCP are a definite for International Pom, and their technique and skills are gorgeoussss!

Aderdeen I'm not sure of, idk if their was a bid? If there was, they'll most likely be going cause they've gone in the past:)

Champion Cheer and Dance will make another show in International Pom too I think,

It's worth mentioning Gold Star also got a bid for International Jazz but declined for cheer.

And finally, idk about RSD, but I think that you'd have to be mental to decline a worlds bid, so they'll be going if offered. Xxxxx

Team New Zealand will be there in one of the co-ed divisions and I imagine there will be Team Australia as I know from another thread they have a number of teams coming for USASF Worlds

Sooo which International Teams are going to worlds this year? Let's make a List :)

ICU Worlds

Coed Elite: Wildcats Cheerleader , Germany
AllGirl Elite: Loony Dolphins , Germany
AllGirl Premier: HSC Allstars, Germany
CoEd Permier: Team Germany
Dance: Alba Berlin,Germany
AllGirl Groupstunt: HSC Rockstars, Germany
Partnerstunt: Diablos, Germany

I guess the Wildcats,HSC and the Loony Dolphins might also be competing at USASF Worlds but i'm not sure about that though

what about the ccdv national german team? I thought they'd go to icu as team germany while the others would compete at usasf?

Ohh, I feel all special :D.

JCP are a definite for International Pom, and their technique and skills are gorgeoussss!

Aderdeen I'm not sure of, idk if their was a bid? If there was, they'll most likely be going cause they've gone in the past:)

Champion Cheer and Dance will make another show in International Pom too I think,

It's worth mentioning Gold Star also got a bid for International Jazz but declined for cheer.

And finally, idk about RSD, but I think that you'd have to be mental to decline a worlds bid, so they'll be going if offered. Xxxxx

CDC! I knew I'd forgotten a team!

Idk about Aberdeen, I heard they got a bid but maybe someone assumed they had one because of them going before when they don't have one?

I'm pretty sure RSD got a dance bid at ScotCheer but I don't know what it was for :/ I think they always do well in Pom so it might be for that.

Pretty sure Wildcats Leverkusen will compete at USASF Worlds too.
We have Frogs cheerleaders. I dont know which division will they compete. And Slovenia have freestyle dancers.

ICU Worlds

All Girl Premier
Power Cheer Eagles (Sweden)
Team Norway

Coed Premier
Funky Team Gorillaz (Finland)
Team Norway

All Girl Stunt
Power Cheer Fabest 5ive (Sweden)

Partner Stunt
Funky Team Gorillaz (Finland)

I don't think any Scandinavian teams will compete at IASF Worlds, maybe Finland!

There will not be any UK Cheer teams competing in ICU.

AEC Legacy - IOC5
Unity Allstars - IOC6
Aviator Allstars - IOC6
Goldstar Galaxy - IOAG5
ADA Dark Angels - Int. Hip Hop
RSD Action - Int. Pom?
JC Pom Poms - Int. Pom?

I don't think AEC are going...

Back