International Teams At Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those of us who pay for cheer ourselves.... "At large" means we're going to Worlds..... but it's going to bankrupt us trying to get there lol. It's the depressing bid.

ahh, ok. i guess it means, for a lot of international teams, that it's an honorary thing because who can afford the airfares to the US? i understand why AEC aren't going now.

goldstar galaxy and unity got the partial paid bid from fc aec got a at large they declined their icc one i think so they wouldnt got to worlds just on at large bid :)

goldstar galaxy are going to rock at worlds cant wait <3

The teams representing Germany are all from CCVD.

There are 2 Team Germany Coed Level 6. One from CCVD (which will be at USASF and ICU as far as I know) and one from CVD which will be at the Worlds in Hong Kong.

there are so many teams that I'd like to support live this year: Wildcats, Cheer excess, Frogs, Team Germany, ....
unfortunaly I had some bad luck and now I dont have enough money to go watch them:'(

Louisiana Cheer Force Onyx IOC5 is going. We got an at-large bid from Cheer America. We may try for a paid bid at WSA Nationals but not quite sure yet.
smile.png

Back