International Teams At Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure RSD got a dance bid at ScotCheer but I don't know what it was for :/ I think they always do well in Pom so it might be for that.

Again, not sure, however, I think it was Senior pom that had the bids, and JCP won 1st and 2nd place, so I doubt it was for pom<3 Lol, it was so tense seeing the 2 teams hold hands on stage<3:L

RSD are doing Int. POM, yes this is the bid from Scotcheer!

im thinking the same as leigh, I was under the impression AEC arn't going, as they have had to rebuild their team this year?

RSD are doing Int. POM, yes this is the bid from Scotcheer!

im thinking the same as leigh, I was under the impression AEC arn't going, as they have had to rebuild their team this year?

I knew RSD had a Scotcheer bid, I just wasn't sure which division it was for.

I thought AEC got a Future Cheer bid and I haven't heard anything about it being declined so I thought they were going. Maybe not.

Don't quote me, as they did get A bid form both ICC and FC they have declined the ICC however not sure on the FC, i just heard they might not be going, i hope they do :)

Australian Teams
USASF Worlds

Starmites = IOC5
Perth Angels = IOC5
ECA = IOC5
Australian Outlaws = IOC5
Starlets = IOC5

ICU, as far as i know Cheer Vic (australian outlaws) are sending an all girl team, and its been undecided how to put together a Coed

Oh, why not?
What I heard happened was they got a bid off ICC (at large) and turned it down as they wanted one off Future Cheer, then didn't get the paid off FC (Unity did) so aren't going. Don't quote me though this is word of mouth.
& yes they have lost A LOT of members this year...

Team New Zealand will be there in one of the co-ed divisions and I imagine there will be Team Australia as I know from another thread they have a number of teams coming for USASF Worlds

Team New Zealand will be compeating Coed Elite at ICU worlds.

Team New Zealand will be there in one of the co-ed divisions and I imagine there will be Team Australia as I know from another thread they have a number of teams coming for USASF Worlds
most recent update is that australia is not bringing an ICU coed team...

that's a shame! how come?
IASF is not in favour of us bringing our teams (5 this year) and only having one team represent us... their pushing for us to have a tryout and combine our talent... and not to toot our own horn too much, but we could put together a very good team australia... BUT! were all to pre occupied getting our All Star IOC5 routines together and not willing to sacrifice the practice time for ICU

Worlds will be the first time all 5 of our level 5's have been in same comp and same division. we all want to be the best team in Aus haha...

who knows one team might still try and do it...

Back