All-Star Is California Allstars Going To Georgia?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IF you ever wondered what fierceboard is all about, this thread is the perfect answer! Wild speculation with little to no facts. It took one phone call to find truth.
Not necessarily, if you manage a lot of websites (which it sounds like is the case here since the former gym owner chimed in) you could have software to do it or it could just be a mixup and they redirected the wrong domain.

This is true - and now it's redirecting to Cheergyms.com - I think they need to get a new hosting service

Yet here I am, waiting for a globing program to come into my backyard so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to Twisters.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COME TO SOUTH CENTRAL PA. PLEASE. I DESERVE TO NOT HAVE TO DRIVE.

Not to mention the Greater Philadelphia area is entirely untapped for level 5 athletes... I know it's *relatively* close to some NJ gyms, but there seems to be a large amount of affluent suburbs surrounding it. Not to mention the dozens of Universities that could use a Globing program as a choreo/clinic/facility resource.

I'd love to see WC or Twisters opening a location here. California is welcome too, though ;)

Last edited:
I hate the facility where I train as its sports centre and we train dead floor, but I can walk to practice and have it take 5 minutes so that outweighs some things.

The ferry isn't TOO bad, but I believe it stops running after a certain hour, there are then buses to SI but they don't always run as often and if you don't have a car to get where you're going from where the buses go...it can be tricky.

To be honest, I don't know that I've EVER been to SI. I have a friend who I worked with who lives there. It's definitely a commute.
Come visit! The Commute isn't all too bad, our gym is located near all public transportation. We have had kids cheer for us from manhattan in the past and they rarely had any difficulty getting to us at all different times for practices and/or competitions.

SI Spirit (Staten Island Spirit) is legit! Some of the best stunters I've worked with. They can always get what I give them the day of choreography. They have levels 1-3 but added an IOC4 this summer. I have no idea how long it takes to get into NYC.. I took the Ferry once after choreo and it didn't seem to long lol
And we LOVE Having you here!

The amount of gyms in the area r crazy

Now, but not when I was starting AS 8/7 years ago. Really the gyms starting popping up when I was in high school and I didn't really have time for it. Living in southern MD was a blessing bc there were gyms out there but a NOVA gym where I spent most my time because of school, would've been great.

Pretty sure I've said this before but there are very few options in Los Angeles as far as gyms go. You either have to drive north to Ventura or inland/south to Ontario, Anaheim, San Diego, etc. Hey Cali.... ;)

Pretty sure I've said this before but there are very few options in Los Angeles as far as gyms go. You either have to drive north to Ventura or inland/south to Ontario, Anaheim, San Diego, etc. Hey Cali.... ;)

I feel the pain! I would loved to have an opportunity to coach during my year here but living in LA without a driver's licence...

Back