All-Star Is This Legal/good Idea?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 5, 2010
Hey Everyone!
I hope youre all well, and doing great this season!
I have an idea, im constantly taking pictures, not even kidding. My tripod is always set up in my room, and my four cameras are ready to go.
I have my own personal tumblr, and my own photography tumblr. If you arent aware of what tumblr is, it is a blog. Where you can vent, re-blog , and even ask people questions. [ if you want to know more i suggest tumblr.com]
I am currently rocking a WC shirt. and decided to take pictures, then i thought about a tumblr dedicated to all star cheerleading pictures, not just action shots, we will leave that to the pros.
Im talking about people, out representing their , or FAN of's team. If i get good feedback on this idea, i will set up an email account so you can all submit pictures , i feel like this can help get the sport noticed even more, and would be a lot of fun.

THE LEGAL QUESTION
i just want to know, if we are talking pictures for a blog, theres no ways we can get introuble right?
i wouldnt think so because people post pictures, on facebook , a social networking site.
It might seem like a silly question, but im just checkin!

I really hope you all like this idea, because i would be totaly dedicated to it!
any questions, reply or PM please!
Thanks!

i mean i can take a picture of me at mcdonalds and post it online. so why cant you take a picture of you wearing a shirt or with someone on a team.

Back