Is This Stretch To Stretch Stunt Legal At Level 4???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

EAS (I think Extreme All Stars in NJ) did a great (legal) stretch to stretch tick tock this past season.
I'll try to find a video. They hit opp stretch at the top, dip and tap all the way to the ground in their stretch, then tick tock. That way it originated at the ground.

Want to clarify with this. So eventhough the bases hands are under the flyers foot and the flyers foot doesn't actually touch the ground... this is still considered "ground level" correct? Making it follow this rule "
Release moves that land in extended position must originate from ground-level"

Want to clarify with this. So eventhough the bases hands are under the flyers foot and the flyers foot doesn't actually touch the ground... this is still considered "ground level" correct? Making it follow this rule "

I don't think anyone would call it illegal using General 15 as the reason to let it go.

I would also say, ground level to me means below sponge level. If a team did full up extension, then bumped to a sponge and tapped back but the flyers foot didn't actually touch the floor before doing a switch up, i would still say that is legal.

Back