All-Star Is Top Gun's Cheerleading Gym In Miama Or South Florida?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
I went onto the Top Gun All Star website, and it gives you two options, South Florida Gym or Miama Gym. Is the cheer gym in Miama or South Florida

they have two gyms...the miami gym is the one that is well known...with semi, ioc 5, sr open...etc! :)

Well Miami is in south florida but there are two locations. 1 in miami and 1 outside of fort myers.

The website gives you a choice to either click on Miami or SW-Florida. Miami is in South Florida. Yes it's a little confusing.

Its SW Florida - Southwest Florida. Miami is South Florida - but the Naples/Bonita/Fort Myers area is called Southwest Florida. Also known as the retirement capital of the world. TG SW has tiny 1, mini 1, youth 2, jr coed 3, jr 4, sr coed 3, sr open 5 and special needs.

Are there two gyms? Where is South Florida?

South Florida is considered from most people to be from Palm Beach County south to the Keys and on the east coast of Florida.

Southwest Florida is on the west coast. I'm not sure what counties people on that coast consider SW Florida.

Anyhow, the main gym is in Miami (South Florida ) and the other gym is in Naples.

Victor & Kristen run Miami and John & Leslie run Naples.

Are there two gyms? Where is South Florida?

South Florida is considered from most people to be from Palm Beach County south to the Keys and on the east coast of Florida.

Southwest Florida is on the west coast. I'm not sure what counties people on that coast consider SW Florida.

Anyhow, the main gym is in Miami (South Florida ) and the other gym is in Naples.

Victor & Kristen run Miami and John & Leslie run Naples.

Sorry. Forgot to turn on sarcasm font. Can't believe I hooked you in.

:cool:

Back