Is your highschool cheer coed

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yes but no guys

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Tumbling they go to a gymnastics academy with certified, top left gymnastics instructors. Their parents pay for this out of pocket, so it's basically a group private.

Conditioning days they do circuit workouts either at a gym or in a backyard, with just the girls present. At conditioning no tumbling or stunting can be done. Conditioning days are put in place to basically work up stamina, and so the girls are not being lazy in their "off" season.

Our first day of full team stunting & tumbling will be done at our camp day on August 15th, then we won't be together again until the 24th August were we are allowed to condition & learn cheers until the 26th, then on the 27th we are officially "in season" and can start stunting, tumbling, jumping & choreography.

A lot of teams in the state sadly do not abide by these rules and start before the start date/hold practices with the coach present other than the 3 alotted camp days..., but I keep to them as I do not want to jeprodize my girls!

Got to love MA & MSSAA !

I'm shocked the school won't let you be there, even if just to supervise, for safety reasons. But good for you for following the rules, that'll be a bad situation when those teams are found out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back