All-Star Island Explosion (the Staten Island Cheerleading Money Scandal)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me? I am not laughing at the parents, the athletes or the situation. It is the shame, shame, shame segment in general....the way the news station framed it. Actually, it is a shame that there would be any sort of a need for a segment like this period.

Unfortunately this isn't the only place where this is going on! It's a shame that people forget why they are really coaching...for the athletes, and not for the money!

Unfortunately this isn't the only place where this is going on! It's a shame that people forget why they are really coaching...for the athletes, and not for the money!

sadly, totally true. we had an allstar gym get ripped off by the owner as well as a youth rec league lose everything to a greedy parent!!! how do we teach our kids the difference between right and wrong when they see crap like this going on everyday!? UGH! scum!!

Me? I am not laughing at the parents, the athletes or the situation. It is the shame, shame, shame segment in general....the way the news station framed it. Actually, it is a shame that there would be any sort of a need for a segment like this period.

HAHA, no. I meant "RUDE" to the Island Explosion guy and his actions, not you hahaha.

oh hey sounds like the same thing that happened to me like four years ago in cali
with two different "gyms"

one was a startup or should i say blowup
and the other was a gym that was being run by incompetents (made everybody buy a 425.00 uni, from varsity that i didnt get until february think i wore it to 2 competitions?) thankfully that gym no longer exists and was bought out

Back