All-Star Island Explosion (the Staten Island Cheerleading Money Scandal)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That happened to an East Cobb baseball team in Georgia about 4 years ago, scummy, scummy people.

I don't know what's the bigger tragedy.....that he scammed the parents, or his "style" (the crocs, too long shorts, tacky sweatshirt...the the "formal" look with 6 rings on 6 fingers....woof).
I was thinking the same thing!! Don't like to judge someone just from their looks, but he honestly looked like the biggest sleeze!! :eek:

It's going to be an interesting competition season for this guy. . . A lot of angry people and it seems like they have good reason to be mad. BTW is it my imagination or is the new team named almost the same as the old one?

That is a shame. I would be leary to join a team where someone is renting space for practice.
Oh NO!!! Please don't say that! So many GREAT gyms started this way. I agree this was a tragic incident and I hate that this occurred but there are really good programs that do this, I honestly think its one of the best ways to get started in this business. I just hope this will lead parents to do more research before joining a program.

I really hate this for those parents. Let this be a life lesson for the young people out there on Fierce Board... if paying in full is an option, that's cool. At our gym we get a percentage off if we do. REQUIRING people to pay for a season in full- major, major red flag.

Back