All-Star It's Official, Summit Bids At Jam Fest Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lots of questions #1 being does this mean more available bids or same amount of bids spread across many more competitions?

I thought you could only get a summit bid from a varsity brand. Has varsity let non varsity brands give bids in the past?

Remember Varsity bought(merged with) Jam earlier this year, it sure sounds like they are investing in those brands and at the same time trying to take business away from other year end championships like The One.

12938116_10153649905484624_2897728776333345311_n.jpg

We are offering more opportunities to reach the peak in 2017 by giving bids for Summit Championships across 7 add'l brands:

America's Best Championships
COA Cheer & Dance
Coastal Cheer and Dance
JAMfest Events
GLCC Events
Live Cheer & Dance
Just Dance

A complete list of Bid Events will be released at a later date so keep watch!

Well varsity bought jam fest, so those are becoming varsity events next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We"? LOL SL&AM don't tell me you've been possessed by the Varsity Spirit! *throws glitter and chants* The power of consumer choice compels you!

Are all these brands already owned by Varsity? If so, then it's not much news. But if they aren't, then it's good you can go to summit without having to go to varsity events if you don't want to.

Are all these brands already owned by Varsity? If so, then it's not much news. But if they aren't, then it's good you can go to summit without having to go to varsity events if you don't want to.

They look like they're all or mostly Jam Brands. So not really surprising since Varsity owns Jam now.

Actually I don't think those are all Jam. Interesting.

Back