All-Star Jambrands Big Reveal?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That whole Jammy video is an accurate representation of my life.

Side note: I went to your twitter to retweet it but then I saw the large senior tweet and giggle snorted. So I retweeted that instead.

I hope this isn't stalkerish at all, but you have the same profile pic for your twitter and your tumblr, right? If yes, then you have one of my favorite tumblr blogs ever :)

I hope this isn't stalkerish at all, but you have the same profile pic for your twitter and your tumblr, right? If yes, then you have one of my favorite tumblr blogs ever :)

Yes, I do! Ahh thank you! :shimmy:

Tumblr is my favorite place to waste time, this means a lot, def not creepy! Do I follow yours? I went on a Fierceboard Tumblr following spree one day and I lost track of who was who :p

Yes, I do! Ahh thank you! :shimmy:

Tumblr is my favorite place to waste time, this means a lot, def not creepy! Do I follow yours? I went on a Fierceboard Tumblr following spree one day and I lost track of who was who :p
I don't think so, but unless you speak German you won't get much out of it :) But if I ever decide to have a second blog in English I'll message you.

I don't think so, but unless you speak German you won't get much out of it :) But if I ever decide to have a second blog in English I'll message you.

I took 6 years of German in high school but If you dropped me in a German speaking country I would barely squeak by haha :p You can still message me if you want though!

Latest posts

Back