All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the picture company needs.to.go.
or atleast their flashbulbs. its already hard to see, but add in the massive flashbulbs all around the stage and I cant see anything.

Thanks for all the teams that attended JAMZ Nationals this weekend. Thanks for bearing with us with a long day and some first day delays but in the end we attempted to get it right and will continue to reinvent ourselves, our scoring, our judging, and our event to make our Championship The Best Allstar National Championship possible. Congrats to all our National Championship and Worlds Bid Teams.
Special Congratulations to Cheer Force Nfinity and Pacific Coast Magic Mysterious (highest score of the competition) for winning our PAID Bid. We are OVERJOYED to have these 2 teams represent us at Worlds. We at JAMZ will do whatever it takes to ensure our Bid Teams take home the GOLD at Worlds.

Lastly, please feel free to private message me any changes you would like to see for 2013.

someone correct me if you feel differently but as an athlete up on the the stage it was very hard to hear my music ....... i dont think any of the speakers were pointed directly at us..... once all of our supporters started yelling and screaming for us i couldnt hear anything at all i was just kind of hoping i was counting right........

someone correct me if you feel differently but as an athlete up on the the stage it was very hard to hear my music ....... i dont think any of the speakers were pointed directly at us..... once all of our supporters started yelling and screaming for us i couldnt hear anything at all i was just kind of hoping i was counting right........
we must have not had very many fans then...... i heard just fine.

I never really hear anything but screaming and sound effects....good I dont depend on the music or else Id be screwed....
im the exact opposite! I was at a small regional like, last month and I heard somebody yelling for me before the music started and it kinda freaked me out. I usually block out everything around the floor, except the judges.

im the exact opposite! I was at a small regional like, last month and I heard somebody yelling for me before the music started and it kinda freaked me out. I usually block out everything around the floor, except the judges.

yeah as far as seeing the crowd I dont all I see is my team and everything around is black....which makes me feel like im in a tv well when its a stage floor....lol

I hear everything and everyone, I can hear when people are yelling for me or just anyone on my team. Its kind of weird haha.

Back