All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCM Andrew pretty sure I saw you compete! Y'all did really well :D

kickdblcj I missed you both days because I was in warm ups .... -___-
I did see Senior Black though <3 That dance is my life.

Also to anyone from OC:
GREAT JOB. Every team from that gym did amazing this weekend.
They had I think 4 level 5/6 teams win (IO6 IOC6 SM5 SMR5)
also I am obsessed with Black's pyramid (dirty dancing <3) and new dance music :D

Thank you so much! I'm very proud of our gym and feel blessed to be part of such an amazing program that is like my second family :) We also had victories from our Mini 2 and Junior 4! Every team but 2 placed in the top 3! Thanks again for your kind words!

Thank you so much! I'm very proud of our gym and feel blessed to be part of such an amazing program that is like my second family :) We also had victories from our Mini 2 and Junior 4! Every team but 2 placed in the top 3! Thanks again for your kind words!

Youth 3 got first as well:)

Thanks for all the teams that attended JAMZ Nationals this weekend. Thanks for bearing with us with a long day and some first day delays but in the end we attempted to get it right and will continue to reinvent ourselves, our scoring, our judging, and our event to make our Championship The Best Allstar National Championship possible. Congrats to all our National Championship and Worlds Bid Teams.
Special Congratulations to Cheer Force Nfinity and Pacific Coast Magic Mysterious (highest score of the competition) for winning our PAID Bid. We are OVERJOYED to have these 2 teams represent us at Worlds. We at JAMZ will do whatever it takes to ensure our Bid Teams take home the GOLD at Worlds.

Lastly, please feel free to private message me any changes you would like to see for 2013.

ferociouslyfierce I got to see you guys perform on day 2! You guys were AMAZING, so glad you got a bid! :D

And of course, congrats to Mysterious for their bid as well! You were flawless, incredible performance as always! <3

Back