All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hrmmm.... mostly annoying. Usually most of the 'power' is to change a username or please close a thread. Or fixing something on the server that went wrong. Or updating some software version. Or delete a spammers thread and then spending weeks trying to figure out how they are getting in. Or being threatened to be sued because someone on the board said something (that was also said on twitter or Facebook) and that person is really upset about it and needs someone to blame. The sue one happens way more often than you would think.
Ugh...I have a headache just thinking about doing all that. Thanks so much for all you do kingston!

idk what that means.
tumblr_inline_mfedyj3sr81r2twch.gif

:) All in good fun. She's saying that you're ALWAYS talking to the grammar police on fierceboard. They're everywhere!

idk what that means.
That means that you'll get called out for grammar and kOOl spelling almost as much as designing uniforms that make it impossible to wear bras with. Read the boards for awhile and you'll see what I mean.

That means that you'll get called out for grammar and kOOl spelling almost as much as designing uniforms that make it impossible to wear bras with. Read the boards for awhile and you'll see what I mean.
hmm i shall never post again, going into creep mode now.

The shimmy gif would have been more perfect If it was one of those that never end. Like that gif of that cat licking the water (please tell me you guys have seen that)

Back