All-Star January 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Wildcats made some changes to their routine but I can't tell what. I like it though! It seems more visually appealing now.

I feel like Wildcats made some changes to their routine but I can't tell what. I like it though! It seems more visually appealing now.
I was kinda thinking that. I don't see anything new, but it just looks so much cleaner! I'm in love with them as always.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was kinda thinking that. I don't see anything new, but it just looks so much cleaner! I'm in love with them as always.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That's probably all that changed! It's crazy what a little more cleanliness does for a routine. They're always one of the teams I can count on to have a great balance of difficulty while still keeping good technique and cleanlinesss

It seems like they changed their dance some. But I could be wrong, I've only seen them once this season so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm normally a fan of motions and ssx, but WOW at the huge amounts of sexual motions, center pyramid and booty poppin going on. I normally like them so much but a full 20 seconds of motions before tumbling is a bit much.

AGREED:confused:
I wonder if it's reflected in their score?

Are there any results/score from Day 1?

Cheerupdates tweeted the whole list, but here's a few

F5- 94.15
SE- 94.00

Coed Elite- 92.55
Fame Vengeance- 89.80

Reign- 92.4
CEA Smoex- 89.1

Fame SS- 95.3

This isnt intended to start a war, it's a legitimate question from those better (clearly) at routine analysis than me. I watched F5 and Senior Elite and for the life of me I'm not understanding the scores, not just in deductions but in execution as well. Can somebody help me understand how F5 put a better routine on the mat? (Without the typical LAG freaking out teal v anti-teal argument) I'm just interested in analysis here

This isnt intended to start a war, it's a legitimate question from those better (clearly) at routine analysis than me. I watched F5 and Senior Elite and for the life of me I'm not understanding the scores, not just in deductions but in execution as well. Can somebody help me understand how F5 put a better routine on the mat? (Without the typical LAG freaking out teal v anti-teal argument) I'm just interested in analysis here

This is far from an expert opinion so it could be off. They are definitely very very close to me. I would put them about equal in stunting/pyramids, maybe slightly higher to SE, but I would give the edge to F5 in tumbling, both for difficulty and execution, especially standing tumbling. I would also put F5 slightly higher in jumps and dance.

Back