All-Star Just For The Fun Of It!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
if you had to choose 1 routine lets say from.......... 2000 - 2007 from each division which routine would you think would be a "worlds calibur" type of routine today with maybe an added full up seq to their stunts/ tic tocs? or some standing whip punch doubles/ full punch doubles (standing)

i would go with..

Lrg Coed - Miami Elites 2004? with a little more diff. to their stunts! & some punch doubles!

I'm not sure how well it would score, but I've always loved top guns 05 routine.

Also I think their 07 worlds routine would do pretty well (with the stunt sequence adjustments you mentioned).

World Cup shooting stars 04-05.
They have more tumbling in this video then most that are outside of the top 3 today. I think this could be competitive by adding some more stuff to the stunts and pyramid.

And this is still my favorite Stars dance to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmSlAcRKvK8

Does anyone remember a routine from a few years back that was a "tribute"? Idk what competition, or what team (I'm super helpful I know), but it was a great routine and I remember a ton of Youtube comments about people who didn't get it and a long explanation about how it was the team's last year and they were "dedicating" it to all of their competitors.

Does anyone remember a routine from a few years back that was a "tribute"? Idk what competition, or what team (I'm super helpful I know), but it was a great routine and I remember a ton of Youtube comments about people who didn't get it and a long explanation about how it was the team's last year and they were "dedicating" it to all of their competitors.
Was it a level 5 team? The only programmes I can think of that closed are Georgia (who reopened after a season) and Tennessee Pumas.

Emily Jane said:
Was it a level 5 team? The only programmes I can think of that closed are Georgia (who reopened after a season) and Tennessee Pumas.

I think it was before levels were established, but I'm not 100% sure. It wasn't at Worlds either. I have like this weird, vague, cheer memory of it.

Top Gun 2004? Is that the popular video from cheersport everyone loves? I think someone mentioned on a thread about it still be competitive haha

Latest posts

Back