All-Star King Of The Jungle, Baltimore Md 4/11-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be there working for the EP as an athletic trainer. No teams from our main gym, though. Maybe some of our VA teams?

CC Champs will be there with all of there teams!
Small Youth 1
Large Junior 2
Small Youth 3
Large Senior 4.2
Large Senior 4
Small Coed 5

Last edited:
i feel like ASC scrambling up their themes was the worst marketing move ever. return to atlantis is supposed to be in baltimore and battle under the big top is atlanta. that's just how it's supposed to be.
I think I say this every year but I wish Return to Atlantis was held at the Atlantis resort! We attended this competition a few years back and I really liked it.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I think I say this every year but I wish Return to Atlantis was held at the Atlantis resort! We attended this competition a few years back and I really liked it.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
Speaking as an ASC employee who works all their events, I am all about the idea of moving RTA to the Bahamas!! Wonder what kind of reaction I would get for suggesting that one!!

Back