OT Kyle Ware

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
why is the attorney name todd shapiro familiar? did he represent another coach in a similar situation?

and major kudos to CA for the way they handled the situation, and, it seems, Express for their willingness to cooperate and bring forth any information instead of just letting it go--even when he hadn't been there for about 2 years.

When I first glances at this thread I thought "what does an injured basketball player have to do with cheer?" And then I remembered his name is KEVIN Ware. Lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

haha I thought the same thing!!! I was hoping someone decided to share the video. its sick, I know, but I actually like watching those things... but I in NO WAY shape or form EVER like when it happens :( god bless any athlete that has to suffer something so traumatic. but once it does, I do enjoy watching.

haha I thought the same thing!!! I was hoping someone decided to share the video. its sick, I know, but I actually like watching those things... but I in NO WAY shape or form EVER like when it happens :( god bless any athlete that has to suffer something so traumatic. but once it does, I do enjoy watching.
Hahah I'm the same way! Like that picture is so gross but I couldn't stop looking at it.

Back