All-Star Large Coed 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
just wondering, so with the new division changes, will the following teams prob be large coed?
Georgia
Top Gun
Ace
gymtyme
Cheer extreme
California
Cheer Athletics Cheetahs

i just feel they have too many guys to limit themselves down to 6 or even 2 divisions for 4+6 = 10.
i hope so cuz that would b THE division to watch

wow.. this will be an amazing division to watch since it'll likely be all Unlimited teams and most/a lot of semi's!

sorry be being so out of the loop :oops:, but can you explain the division change please!

Next year instead of 4 coed and 2 all girl senior divisions, there will be 3 and 3, small medium and large
Small coed 4/20
Medium coed 6/30
Large coed. 18/36
Small girl 20
Medium girl 30
Large girl 36

Next year instead of 4 coed and 2 all girl senior divisions, there will be 3 and 3, small medium and large
Small coed 4/20
Medium coed 6/30
Large coed. 18/36
Small girl 20
Medium girl 30
Large girl 36
wow thank you! i think thats an awesome idea and it'll be interesting to see where teams place themselves

wow thank you! i think thats an awesome idea and it'll be interesting to see where teams place themselves
I totally agree!! I love what they've done with coed!! But I still disagree with the medium all girl, medium all girl and large should be 1 division. Or medium should be 28 so it's right in the middle of 20 and 36 and it's a solid 7 stunt groups or most teams. Rather than 28+2

I totally agree!! I love what they've done with coed!! But I still disagree with the medium all girl, medium all girl and large should be 1 division. Or medium should be 28 so it's right in the middle of 20 and 36 and it's a solid 7 stunt groups or most teams. Rather than 28+2

30 right? or was it 32.... but regardless i think that this, Large all girl, and IOC5 r the divisions to watch. and as each worlds go by, IOC5 gets even bigger and bigger... soon the requirements is going to be like double doubles.

Back