All-Star Large Senior All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm kind of upset, that marlins dropped divisions this year. i definitely thought that if they would've stayed large, that this would've been their year! medium all girl is going to be a pretty tight division to say the least!

The Large division will stay unless two teams decide to drop (highly unlikely) & the last team would have to go along, being there would be no other Large team, case scenario. but being the 3 teams still in Large are strong i wouldn't bet on it. But like everyone is saying Medium will be a tight division. lots of talent.

The Large division will stay unless two teams decide to drop (highly unlikely) & the last team would have to go along, being there would be no other Large team, case scenario. but being the 3 teams still in Large are strong i wouldn't bet on it. But like everyone is saying Medium will be a tight division. lots of talent.
3 teams won't be enough to make the USASF keep the division. Medium is sort of a test to see how it fairs. I'm sure most of the people in the industry will agree that Large Senior is disappearing soon.

3 teams won't be enough to make the USASF keep the division. Medium is sort of a test to see how it fairs. I'm sure most of the people in the industry will agree that Large Senior is disappearing soon.
you are probably right. I'm just wondering how long it will be before they DO cut the division..

Sad to think about that :(

Will the "large senior" curse still live on? Hmmmm... guess that depends on what happens this season though.

No, I'm pretty sure the "curse" (whether people believe in it or not) is considered from 2006-present.
Not 05? NCA Wall of Fame has Cheer Athletics winning Dallas in 05 (that's the year F5 won worlds, right?)

ETA: Quoted the wrong person. What I meant to say is that even still, I don't think anyone has won both either since Worlds started. Because of *insert stuff above*

Not 05? NCA Wall of Fame has Cheer Athletics winning Dallas in 05 (that's the year F5 won worlds, right?)

ETA: Quoted the wrong person. What I meant to say is that even still, I don't think anyone has won both either since Worlds started. Because of *insert stuff above*
I just looked it up and now i am not sure. F5 won worlds in 2005 and Dallas in 2005 but in 2005 F5 was listed as large senior open...so maybe there is truly a large senior curse - maybe no one has won both in that division.

Looks like F5 wasnt actually in the large senior division in 2005. F5 won worlds in large senior division in 2005, but competed in Dallas in as large senior open division. So maybe the curse has never been defeated in large senior!

before everyone yells...i posted it twice by mistake - couldnt see the first post due to some internet weird delay...sorry

Guys.... just because the division size changes doesn't mean that they are ditching the name large. I can almost guarantee that it will stay small and large and just remove medium senior. Large has gone through several number changes.

If CE Panther Competited against These Large Senior teams and hit... They would prob be in like first or second. I just wish they went to this division again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back