All-Star Large Senior All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would really LOVE to see Tsunami go Large this season. they go 4th at Worlds last year... & the competed two four times! they could have easily taken a top three spot this year, i don't doubt it..

i would really LOVE to see Tsunami go Large this season. they go 4th at Worlds last year... & the competed two four times! they could have easily taken a top three spot this year, i don't doubt it..
They could also easily take a spot in the Medium Division. I think it is a much smarter decision. Tsunami definitely lacked in tumbling. Less girls means easier to max out.

They could also easily take a spot in the Medium Division. I think it is a much smarter decision. Tsunami definitely lacked in tumbling. Less girls means easier to max out.[/quot
i guess you are right on that part. i really just dont want Large All Girl with 3 teams >.<
but the competetion on Medium All Girl is going to be great to watch. & as you said Tsunami will very well take a top spot in this division.

my fierceboard on my ipod totally screwed up that reply -___-

i guess you are right on that part. i really just dont want Large All Girl with 3 teams >.<
but the competetion on Medium All Girl is going to be great to watch. & as you said Tsunami will very well take a top spot in this division.
-this is my reply to @imrichhowboutu that messed up..-

Just like Large Coed last year :(

Large coed got popular again when they fixed the amount of boys. medium is doing fantastically so far! Why? I am sure some would say because people are avoiding the big 3... But in reality your chance of getting 4th or higher in large senior is a LOT higher than in medium. The reason everyone moved to medium is because it's a smarter size. This may (and probably will) be the last year of large, but at least there will be large divisions of teams next year at worlds!

Back