All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The poor girl got sprayed with pesticides and gasoline on the same day so she is probably rinsing really well before getting to work on those pictures [emoji15]
8e043c3ea24546cfeba1a5ea641dbd06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#thesecustomersthough

I genuinely do not know how y'all find all this stuff. I looked her up on both twitter and Facebook and I see nothing. I see a page with that name, but everything is private. Twitter I see a page with like one tweet, and nothing else.

That isn't the right Twitter account. It's not under her actual name. I don't have my phone in front of me but I'm sure someone can post a screen shot of her account. It has her picture. She seems to think she's quite the bad *ss... I'm a little surprised no one has tweeted at her asking about their pictures and why she took their money and hasn't delivered the product.

But I'll just sit over here sipping my T

(Ok, my meme'rs, where's my picture of Kermit sipping the tea????)

Ugh, so I went down the rabbit hole and did a Google image search with her name. Now unfortunately @TheVipersMom FB photo of her beautiful CP is one of the first images to come up associated with her! :( :( I hope there is a way to remove any "tags" from her photo so it doesn't show up.

Slow clap for all of you.

Also this just reminds me that maybe my ex WAS right and that keeping a low-social-media profile might not be a bad thing.

It is scary how much info can be found in a matter of seconds.

Looking at the timestamps, I found it in less than three minutes.

Wow! She is a piece of work! So much irony in her Twitter posts.

That isn't the right Twitter account. It's not under her actual name. I don't have my phone in front of me but I'm sure someone can post a screen shot of her account. It has her picture. She seems to think she's quite the bad *ss... I'm a little surprised no one has tweeted at her asking about their pictures and why she took their money and hasn't delivered the product.

But I'll just sit over here sipping my T

(Ok, my meme'rs, where's my picture of Kermit sipping the tea????)
kermit-meme.jpg

I just found what looks like her address and home phone if anyone decides to send payment requests via certified mail.

ETA- Also found her husband's cell and job info.

If she claimed that the pictures and bow would be coming via the mail; there is a mail fraud request that can be sent through the USPS Post office. It is a federal offense and if enough people claim the same person, the postal service steps in to investigate.

Remind me to never make any of y'all angry... lol

Are you saying they're evil or...

Latest posts

Back