Level 2 Standing Tumbling Pass

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So essentially it's walking on your hands? I don't see why you couldn't do that. Its way better than most level 2 standing passes, more interesting

I would think that is legal, but confused why someone would put that in a routine.

Um if your level 2s are that good - shouldn't they not be level 2?

Oops sorry kinda forgot about this thread after I got replies to say it would be legal.

It was just something we had been doing as part of their conditioning as it was helping to teach the younger ones how to control their body and I had wondered if it would work for my level 2's though I highly doubt we will do it.

I wish my level 2's were that good but they had left before I remembered I wanted to video the skill so I got one of my level 4 flyers to do it. My level 2 squad are a very young junior squad and are better tumbling than stunting so I was trying to think of something to highlight their skills.

Its something different and interesting..!

VCA Coed 3 did it.. last yr 1:59min Last pass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AYgXVGUOLQ
You know I was originally wondering how you would work that in a routine, but I never heard of VCA and I loved their routine and thought it looked very cool and ran well together how they had her do that! Thanks for the video!

You know I was originally wondering how you would work that in a routine, but I never heard of VCA and I loved their routine and thought it looked very cool and ran well together how they had her do that! Thanks for the video!

they're a great gym overall!! its different and innoative!

Back