OT Lil' Bit Irritated..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ACEDAD......Lil bit is irritated? You don't say. (The thread title made me laugh. Not gonna lie)

On topic I will say that she's right. Betsy is very serious about any infringement on people selling HER logo to other's for a profit (or even at cost). That's just her. Honestly I don't blame her.

yeah. I don't know how this company thinks they're going to get away with it, you'd think they'd take a hint when they saw no other companies were making this bow.
but really...now that betsy has a computer she can do things. she's not in her little bubble anymore. she actually added me on facebook haha. :D
And I honestly think it takes someone that's been in the program and experienced what we're talking about to understand it all.

Does anyone know if the CEA logo is a trademark by Cheer Extreme Inc or LLC? If not she can get as mad as she wants, but legally she has no arrows in her quiver. Or that's how I understand it.

There is a company that I saw selling stingrays bows....Not just inspired bows but actual (What looks like) T shirt transfer logos onto the bows and selling them off for quite alot of money. They look like the ones they sell on the pro shop. I can understand if a bow maker was to make one for personal use to wear but selling them is a completely different story.

The same thing happens when teams and gyms use Disney images, logos, likeness, and trademarks for their world’s shirts. Sometimes they get away with it, sometimes they get called on it. It is still wrong and illegal. People don’t think twice about it. Disney can refuse access to the parks if they are being worn, they can detain you, (it’s been done), take the shirts, Get a court order for a cease and desist, and sue for all money made and damages and they will win.

King had an issue with Team Disney several years ago because people were posting pictures of their worlds Shirts on this site and any picture that had a Disney reference on it had to be removed and a warning was made.

You cannot take someone’s trademark / logo / intellectual property and use it without permission whether you are making money or not. That even goes for all of the photos that people post from the event photographers. If they wanted to come after you they could, and you would be held responsible for costs to do so if you do not hold the digital rights.

The same thing happens when teams and gyms use Disney images, logos, likeness, and trademarks for their world’s shirts. Sometimes they get away with it, sometimes they get called on it. It is still wrong and illegal. People don’t think twice about it. Disney can refuse access to the parks if they are being worn, they can detain you, (it’s been done), take the shirts, Get a court order for a cease and desist, and sue for all money made and damages and they will win.

King had an issue with Team Disney several years ago because people were posting pictures of their worlds Shirts on this site and any picture that had a Disney reference on it had to be removed and a warning was made.

You cannot take someone’s trademark / logo / intellectual property and use it without permission whether you are making money or not. That even goes for all of the photos that people post from the event photographers. If they wanted to come after you they could, and you would be held responsible for costs to do so if you do not hold the digital rights.
^you took the words right out of my mouth.

There is a company that I saw selling stingrays bows....Not just inspired bows but actual (What looks like) T shirt transfer logos onto the bows and selling them off for quite alot of money. They look like the ones they sell on the pro shop. I can understand if a bow maker was to make one for personal use to wear but selling them is a completely different story.
it could be the company that sells them on their pro shop. but yeah, selling it is not right.

it could be the company that sells them on their pro shop. but yeah, selling it is not right.

It definitely isn't the same company as I checked. It's someone from the UK who's been printing stingrays, georgia allstars and many more logos and selling them on. I guess she's getting alot of customers as shipping from the US to the UK is alot. But I don't agree with it in any way.

It definitely isn't the same company as I checked. It's someone from the UK who's been printing stingrays, georgia allstars and many more logos and selling them on. I guess she's getting alot of customers as shipping from the US to the UK is alot. But I don't agree with it in any way.
whats this companys link?

Back