All-Star Limitations On Bow, Make-up, Choreography Too

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

with the uniform thing i can understand if your uniform looks like your a Vegas show girl then you shouldnt have that and should get new uniforms but like i think that its a stupid rule like no ones complaining about anyones uniforms so if its not broke dont fix it

They're not going to measure, just like NCA doesn't measure skirt length even though they have it in their rules. If your crop top stops at your bra and your skirt stops 3 inches below your belly button, you might get hit with a penalty. I'm sure it's just there as a guideline for when ordering. The NCA rules make more sense than this arbitrary 10" rule though.

Female Cheer Tops
• Standard shell, crop, or midriff top
• No “bra top” style or size tops – material must fall at least one inch below the bra line
• No extremely low cut necklines
• No excessively bare or backless style tops
• Must have solid material around the back
• No “tube tops”
• Must be secured by straps or material over at least one shoulder or around the neck

Female Cheer Skirts
• Must fully cover the hips
• Must completely cover briefs when feet are shoulder width apart AND, in the back, fall at least 1.5
inches below boy-short briefs or 2 inches below standard briefs
• No excessively short or tight skirts
• No ultra low rise waistbands (no lower than 2 inches below navel) when worn in conjunction with
a cropped or midriff baring top

these rules are stricter than my HS dress code!

with the uniform thing i can understand if your uniform looks like your a Vegas show girl then you shouldnt have that and should get new uniforms but like i think that its a stupid rule like no ones complaining about anyones uniforms so if its not broke dont fix it

Like take a look at the uniform threads and you'll see like a lot of people talking about how short the skirts are and like inappropriate the uni trend is heading.

I don't understand the requirement to wear a t-shirt when not warming up or performing. Does that mean that there is something inherently wrong with the uniforms that they require a t-shirt? Is there something inherently wrong with the midsection of a female body and it needs to be covered up? The fact that the uniforms may be worn on stage ... does that mean that the actual performance is a bit of a peep-show where you can see things you can't see other places?

cooper22.jpg
treanor_walsh_gold_olympics.jpg
images.jpg