OT Living With Aspergers/autism

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 3, 2013
Not sure if this is the place to post this but needed to vent and i searched and found nothing on here.. I have Aspergers Syndrome and it is pretty hard. My social life is.. well it is non existing. i have one real friend who lives like 380 miles from me. so i can not se her that often. and no one in my family really understand the struggle.. so i need to ask.. Does anyone on here have aspergers or know someone who does?? the reason why i ask is because im so tired of explaining to everyone the long version of what aspergers is and really would love to talk to someone about it. and i fell like it needs to be said. i think (but dont know only my thoughts here) that there needs to be cheerleaders out there with aspergers and how do you handle the social part of cheer? Im thonking about joining a level 1 team (all i can do with my back injury and in sweden you can be over 18 and on senior 1 teams. im 23) and need advice on how to handle the social bit and the pressure. Hope no one hates me for posting this on a cheer board.. (but it is in the random forum so..) HUgs from the southern parts of Sweden!

Perfect spot to post! I say go for it! I would suggest maybe one of the first few practices explaining to your team about what it is and welcoming any questions they might have.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Perfect spot to post! I say go for it! I would suggest maybe one of the first few practices explaining to your team about what it is and welcoming any questions they might have.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yeah thought about it too. if i go throgh with it, right now it doesnt even seem that there are going to be competitions for me if i join a team.. but we'll see.

OOPS realised i accidently posted this thread twice.. did not meen to.. just answer to the other one.. not going to answer to this..

Back