College Louisville Spirit Calendars 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Its that wonderful time of year again, where I must come up with $300 from selling calendars by the 1st week of January! Please let me know if you are interested in ordering a 2012 University of Louisville Spirit calendar for ONLY $10. (note: some people do actually ask us to autograph, so if that is a request it can be!)

Please help me, so my mommy can buy me more xmas gifts instead of paying off the left over money for calendars!! :) Merry Christmas

Also, FB is a much easier way to contact me cause I check it more, so feel free to add me and or message me there. Thanks. (Lynzie Sitzlar)

All the Louisville Cheerleaders have to sell the calendars, $300 worth to be exact, so whatever they don't sell they have to pay for. If you know a Louisville cheerleader, help them out by buying a calendar, they will so appreciate it and so will their parents !!

Yes help a cheer parent buy a calender from a cheerleader, Support the parents at christmas time:)

Will any of you ship internationally? If I don't get a calendar for christmas I might buy one of yours :) Also what do they look like?

Back