All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand everyone has their opinion, but what are you doing in your gym and what is your level 5 team doing??? People kill me sometimes, quick to judge others........

well I guess I'll just keep killing it then.... so my saying the stunt looks very visual and AMAZING is not good enough? I am merely asking from a judging perspective..(because this is a sport that is JUDGED) what the stunt score difference is between the 3 teams in terms of 9 full elite and 8? The technical side of things are often glazed over because people love one team over another. I really don't understand why we can't come on here and ask intelligent questions and just get a reasonable answer without letting it get so personal. As someone who has no personal stake in any one team, I'm curious. Let me put up my shield now, thank you...:help::)

I understand everyone has their opinion, but what are you doing in your gym and what is your level 5 team doing??? People kill me sometimes, quick to judge others........
I wasnt judgeing stupid was a bad choice in words awkward is a much more appropriate word for this, i think senior elite is amazing along with maddie, i was just stating my opinion on the stunt as the thread asked, was not judging in anyway.

I wouldn't say it looks stupid but there is that second when it's akward that they are on the ground before they go up. All in all this team has come a long way since kick off. I just realized they use front spots on a few groups?? Are they under 36 girls on the team or just not putting up max stunts?
Yes awkward is a much better word for what i was thinking, stupid was not what i was going for. That got taken the wrong way.

well I guess I'll just keep killing it then.... so my saying the stunt looks very visual and AMAZING is not good enough? I am merely asking from a judging perspective..(because this is a sport that is JUDGED) what the stunt score difference is between the 3 teams in terms of 9 full elite and 8? The technical side of things are often glazed over because people love one team over another. I really don't understand why we can't come on here and ask intelligent questions and just get a reasonable answer without letting it get so personal. As someone who has no personal stake in any one team, I'm curious. Let me put up my shield now, thank you...:help::)

I didn't direct make statement to anyone, it was just a statement that I made. I don't come on here to cause trouble.

I didn't direct make statement to anyone, it was just a statement that I made. I don't come on here to cause trouble.
lol.. it's all good, I can get defensive sometimes because I like to have conversations in general about cheer and it gets taken so wrong a lot of times. This particular division is so interesting especially this year since these three teams really only meet two times. Once in NCA and once at Worlds. Other than that they really don't compete very often against others. I guess the know exactly what the judges want to see is something every team is trying to figure out. I wish there was some finite calculation that could be made as far as (team 1 did x number of stunts as opposed to team 2 doing x number of stunts). Given that the execution of all stunts are done correctly and no bobbles, I would love to know the answer. We know from NCA that having Maddie execute this one stunt raised their overall score of day 2. I just find it interesting and curious how it all gets worked out on the score sheet. :)

Back