All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not hating or jealous or anything like that soooooo senior elite fans DINT bite my head off haha !!! The whole ball up was chill the last 2 years but honestly it's getting really old now try something NEW yes it is a sick stunt but give it up haha I kno they have new stunts hiding in that gym just use them don't dwell on that one stunt that made you guys win worlds!! Not even trying to be mean just in opinion

I'm not hating or jealous or anything like that soooooo senior elite fans DINT bite my head off haha !!! The whole ball up was chill the last 2 years but honestly it's getting really old now try something NEW yes it is a sick stunt but give it up haha I kno they have new stunts hiding in that gym just use them don't dwell on that one stunt that made you guys win worlds!! Not even trying to be mean just in opinion

You are right. We will make sure to let Courtney know your opinion. I'm sure she will change the stunt right away.

I would rather see this posted as "Maddie's stunt group " new stunt...although she is absolutely beautiful as a flyer. My girls a base ... The girls holding her up are just as amazing <3
I just watched this 5 times and was focusing on the bases. They have a very difficult job of getting the hand placements just right to keep her steady. They are all AMAZING!

The same thing can be said about any other stunt that is done. "Full ups are getting really old now, try something NEW/ Tic tocs are getting really old now, try something NEW"

I just watched this 5 times and was focusing on the bases. They have a very difficult job of getting the hand placements just right to keep her steady. They are all AMAZING!

Hailey Davis main, Savannah Cochran back spot, and Riley Price secondary. I totally agree.

The same thing can be said about any other stunt that is done. "Full ups are getting really old now, try something NEW/ Tic tocs are getting really old now, try something NEW"
yea they are getting hella old so maybe you should do something about it!! hah :)

yea they are getting hella old so maybe you should do something about it!! hah :)

Im not the one thats whining about it. If you have such a problem with it why dont you stop complaining and take steps to help revolutionize the current stunts.

Im not the one thats whining about it. If you have such a problem with it why dont you stop complaining and take steps to help revolutionize the current stunts.
i said ONE thing bout the ball ups your the one bitching bout the full ups and tic tocs so why dont you take yur own advise!!! god idk why people soo offended about a freakin opinion

i said ONE thing bout the ball ups your the one bitching bout the full ups and tic tocs so why dont you take yur own advise!!! god idk why people soo offended about a freakin opinion

Haha Im not bi***ing about anything. I am simply stating that I dont understand how you can get tired of ball ups but not get tired of tic tocs or full ups, which are both done way more often than ball ups. I personally have no problem with any of the skills above so I dont have a need to "try something new"

Haha Im not bi***ing about anything. I am simply stating that I dont understand how you can get tired of ball ups but not get tired of tic tocs or full ups, which are both done way more often than ball ups. I personally have no problem with any of the skills above so I dont have a need to "try something new"
idk it just does lol i understand what your saying trust me but how can anyone do balls ups with everyone and there mother saying ohh they stole that from cheer extreme blah blah just llike f5 they stole that from cheer extreme but they didnt if you wanna get technically watching this fca stated that in 09 this is what happens when people dont pay attention to under dog teams!!!!

Back