All-Star Majors And Supernationals Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That awkward moment when you have a majors party, buy the cables to hook your laptop up to the 55 in widescreen HDTV in the super awesome party den (pool table, full bar, couch, widescreen tv etc.) and CheerLive crashes and the whole point of the evening is completely .... pointless.

watched some of the teams on youtube later while we tried to refresh a dead feed.

And to think, I read all the threads and STILL chose to buy in because one of my favorite gym rats was supposed to go on with CoEd Elite tonight.
that sucks I am so sorry!

Amazingly, I signed into CheerLive at 750pm and its still going strong. Not one problem or any freezing of the stream. I was mentally preparing to rumble with them, anticipating all the problems I might have (since I've had some in the past)...but it never happened. I guess I should consider myself lucky!

Amazingly, I signed into CheerLive at 750pm and its still going strong. Not one problem or any freezing of the stream. I was mentally preparing to rumble with them, anticipating all the problems I might have (since I've had some in the past)...but it never happened. I guess I should consider myself lucky!
according to my son, you won the "cheerlive lottery" we were signed in by 7:00pm and watching it until it crashed at 8:00, never to return.

I was able to watch it the whole time but about halfway through it started freezing for a second or two every few seconds. I missed half the skills so I might as well have not watched it... I tried refreshing right before Coed Elite and it wouldn't let me back in :mad:

is anyone watching the replay of the show now .. okay aces are great but this is like the 3rd time I'm watching them because they keep restarting the video because something pops up on the computer screen they're recording it off of ..

I don't know why I didn't listen my fierceboarders... everyone said don't do it, and I still did it.
The thing that really made me angry though was their diss on Industry's videos and saying they were bad quality :mad: Coming from the company whose quality is so horrid you can't tell what uniform the team is wearing.
I'm truly disgusted with cheerlive

That awkward moment when you have a majors party, buy the cables to hook your laptop up to the 55 in widescreen HDTV in the super awesome party den (pool table, full bar, couch, widescreen tv etc.) and CheerLive crashes and the whole point of the evening is completely .... pointless.

watched some of the teams on youtube later while we tried to refresh a dead feed.

And to think, I read all the threads and STILL chose to buy in because one of my favorite gym rats was supposed to go on with CoEd Elite tonight.

How about when you buy a $600 smart TV the day before CEA's showcase and cheerlive screws it up. Then you wait to cancel your membership so you can watch CEA at majors and you have a huge party...and cheerlive screws it up again. And how can they possibly make up for it? A $10 refund even if they were to give me one does not make up for missing both the showcase and the majors. Thank God for the videos that were posted.

How about when you buy a $600 smart TV the day before CEA's showcase and cheerlive screws it up. Then you wait to cancel your membership so you can watch CEA at majors and you have a huge party...and cheerlive screws it up again. And how can they possibly make up for it? A $10 refund even if they were to give me one does not make up for missing both the showcase and the majors. Thank God for the videos that were posted.
Sing it, sister! I feel ya!

Latest posts

Back