All-Star Majors And Supernationals Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA was absolutley amazing and jaw dropping! and it was free on you tube!

And good quality too! Last year the quality of the vids uploaded soon after were pretty terrible, so I was considering getting the CheerLive feed this year, but the video quality on YouTube has been awesome this year and they've been uploaded so quickly as well :)

Scare tactics I like it
I won't get crazy and call him to immediate action. Just if they won't allow you to cancel and stop charging. I will swallow the 9.99 for my mistake of every trusting them again. But if I have to pay for months and months after I try to cancel, I'm not afraid to make the phone call. I'm an adult, not a cp..

That awkward moment when you have a majors party, buy the cables to hook your laptop up to the 55 in widescreen HDTV in the super awesome party den (pool table, full bar, couch, widescreen tv etc.) and CheerLive crashes and the whole point of the evening is completely .... pointless.

watched some of the teams on youtube later while we tried to refresh a dead feed.

And to think, I read all the threads and STILL chose to buy in because one of my favorite gym rats was supposed to go on with CoEd Elite tonight.

Back