All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't understand why you would have your video pulled it's competion time show the world what you got ! We have seen SR. Elite Fame FCA F5 is up next and SS. I'm sure their video's will be up before they walk off the mat LOL

This is a very entertaining chat. My daughter is a senior member of Tsunami and when I asked her over Thanksgiving break if she had heard about the chat she said no. She read it and just laughed. As a parent, it's exciting to see what everyone is saying about the team. As far as videos, well we've only competed once but we're on the road this weekend. If you want to come watch and they say you have to be a member of the team to be up front ... tell them you're with me and you can sit with me to cheer them on! It's going to be a fantastic year and win or lose, these girls are most definitely America's Sweethearts! As the year goes on, the music will grow on you like mold on bread. Let's Go TSU. T S U ... WE LOVE YOU<3

I don't understand why you would have your video pulled it's competion time show the world what you got ! We have seen SR. Elite Fame FCA F5 is up next and SS. I'm sure their video's will be up before they walk off the mat LOL

If they don't want an early video out, that's their prerogative. Lots of teams have been known to pull their early videos...don't see why it's causing such a hubbub here.

This is a very entertaining chat. My daughter is a senior member of Tsunami and when I asked her over Thanksgiving break if she had heard about the chat she said no. She read it and just laughed. As a parent, it's exciting to see what everyone is saying about the team. As far as videos, well we've only competed once but we're on the road this weekend. If you want to come watch and they say you have to be a member of the team to be up front ... tell them you're with me and you can sit with me to cheer them on! It's going to be a fantastic year and win or lose, these girls are most definitely America's Sweethearts! As the year goes on, the music will grow on you like mold on bread. Let's Go TSU. T S U ... WE LOVE YOU<3

I'm coming to cheer y'all on <3 I hope I don't drown. I'll be the one with a life preserver around my Worlds backpack.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm coming to cheer y'all on <3 I hope I don't drown. I'll be the one with a life preserver around my Worlds backpack.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Haha I just pictured all of the parents/fans with life preservers and snorkel gear jumping around hahaha....DIED.
<3 And Mrs. Cathleen I <3 youuuuu!

Haha I just pictured all of the parents/fans with life preservers and snorkel gear jumping around hahaha....DIED.
<3 And Mrs. Cathleen I <3 youuuuu!

can this happed! please! that would be so funny if at cheersport nats or worlds the fans wore floaties!

I have my swimmies for this weekend ready to go....bright orange and all. Don't worry I will not drown but might stutter a bit!

Hahaha yess the fans and parents should plan this for the bigger competitions!

Can I just point out that Tsunami has gotten to the point where it has a whole thread with 9 pages dedicated to it. Congratulations Tsunami!!!

149606_10150125556817586_713652585_7971484_1891136_n.jpg

Thank you Mean J...you know how the TSU parents are!! They don't mess around...Look what you started! Haha this is one of our dads when we got home from practice tonight! HELP ;) Hahaaaaa

Back