All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

149606_10150125556817586_713652585_7971484_1891136_n.jpg

Thank you Mean J...you know how the TSU parents are!! They don't mess around...Look what you started! Haha this is one of our dads when we got home from practice tonight! HELP ;) Hahaaaaa

Can't wait to see you all.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If they don't want an early video out, that's their prerogative. Lots of teams have been known to pull their early videos...don't see why it's causing such a hubbub here.
It's not people want to see, and I would say the same for any team that have their video's pulled if you want the support let the fans support you.

HUH, The Beginning Of Their Music Starts Out With A Storm Because That's How Tsunamis Are Formed. And I believe the voice-over "This Is How Your World Began" Is Referring To The Bible...Noah's Ark. Waves Destroyed The Earth Kinda Thing. At Least That's What I Thought. Could Be Wrong.
i never thought of that that way. you make a strong point! The team that was kinda like "Americas Sweetheart" with the "little engine could" persona comes back as this force of nature that wants to take on the haters...Even tho i love the mix. i never thought of it that way, from "Rehab" by Glee to "I heard you had a brain why dont you use it" lol. But this whole taking shots at F5 is stupid. Yes they may rival each other but i dont see it being a F5 target mix...Even tho i strongly believe the opening is targeted to F5...I mean come on! a Thunder/storm/f5 then a VO saying THIS IS HOW YOUR WORLD BEGAN . LOL

HUH, The Beginning Of Their Music Starts Out With A Storm Because That's How Tsunamis Are Formed. And I believe the voice-over "This Is How Your World Began" Is Referring To The Bible...Noah's Ark. Waves Destroyed The Earth Kinda Thing. At Least That's What I Thought. Could Be Wrong.

agreed! the mix is not targeting anyone. The whole mix is simply implying what it says.. The Force of Tsunami.

Finally, the music is being understood. See I told you ... just like mold on bread. Eventually it will be the relaxing mix you take with your Calgon:) Who is that in the photo? That is one crazy TsuDadi, huh. At first, I thought it twas a crazy TsuMomi. So fun! There is no way I'm wearing flippers, but I might bring my floaty with a cooler on the side<3 I LOVE the 9 pages ... let's make it 99 or more. Ahhhhh . . . Marlins, YOU MADE IT!

Finally, the music is being understood. See I told you ... just like mold on bread. Eventually it will be the relaxing mix you take with your Calgon:) Who is that in the photo? That is one crazy TsuDadi, huh. At first, I thought it twas a crazy TsuMomi. So fun! There is no way I'm wearing flippers, but I might bring my floaty with a cooler on the side<3 I LOVE the 9 pages ... let's make it 99 or more. Ahhhhh . . . Marlins, YOU MADE IT!

It's TomTom! Hahaaaa

I got the chance to watch the video before the link the was deleted but why try to keep the video a secret when they have already competed?

Back