All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe it's the hardened New Yorker in me, but I love it! It's brash and in your face! I always loved SS and Starlites music for the same reason! There's attitude and swag in it! No matter how they pretend, teenage girls trash talk and probably think every voiceover in that mix. Unfortunately, it seems that no one stays meek and mild forever (well...maybe Orange)...especially in large Senior. It seems like once you make the big league it's either play hard, or be played. Their music seems to announce to the Large Senior world that they came to play. I say good for them! Now where's the video to back it up? That's my question!

Maybe it's the hardened New Yorker in me, but I love it! It's brash and in your face! I always loved SS and Starlites music for the same reason! There's attitude and swag in it! No matter how they pretend, teenage girls trash talk and probably think every voiceover in that mix. Unfortunately, it seems that no one stays meek and mild forever (well...maybe Orange)...especially in large Senior. It seems like once you make the big league it's either play hard, or be played. Their music seems to announce to the Large Senior world that they came to play. I say good for them! Now where's the video to back it up? That's my question!
Good points all around! And yes, where is the video????

"Let's not forget who owns the throne." "Can't you see the ring looks better on me." "It's something you can't erase, step back get in your place." "There's one thing we love more than trophies..." "Look again we just passed your...Avalanche." "You always talk about the four, now you can make it five." "We want our spot back."

We are in competitive cheerleading...it's all in good fun :)

"Let's not forget who owns the throne." "Can't you see the ring looks better on me." "It's something you can't erase, step back get in your place." "There's one thing we love more than trophies..." "Look again we just passed your...Avalanche." "You always talk about the four, now you can make it five." "We want our spot back."

We are in competitive cheerleading...it's all in good fun :)

You go britty!

next time I'm just going to foot in mouth ... :insert spinning head smiley that i know longer know how to do because I haven't been on this website since school started:

When people decide to make a comment about something that other people don't agree with it a mob jumps on and attacks. You can tell the season is offically in swing. Just opinions people remember that. It is just cheerleading music no need in arguing over it.

I wish Tsunami luck this season and I am sure they will do amazing things. As for the mix, it is alright, not my favorite but it isn't awful. I can see where people can sense a little something towards a certain team but that doesn't mean it was meant to be that way.

I have a fix for all this. Replace all references of drowning and people being stupid with

"I hope a shark doesn't eat you"

eta: good luck to these ladies

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

LOL! But a shark reference would definitely have been dig directed at your team!

Good luck this season...everyone!

Well kiss my avalanche! You sure that is a thunder storm? I thought maybe it was a tsunami wave. The girls are still america's sweethearts but they've always been fierce...how'd you think they made it to Top 5 last year. Come on Tsunami ... T S U ... We Love You<3

....voice overs are my favorite part of cheer music! especially when teams make mini digs at each other. like top gun and cali bullets last year . still two of my favorite mixes for that reason. i love that cheerleading is such a cocky sport

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST a note, im thinking that Maryland Twisters need to use this song as thier pyramid music. justtttttttttt saying ...its gonna be a twister yearrrr

Back