All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They wanted a girl that could tumble but just now figured that out in March and worlds is in April? There definitely has to be way more to it than lol.
i'm sure there is, but this is how she answered on formspring. But it was also stated before that she got hurt at NCA and didn't stunt at BATC, maybe that went towards it as well?

They wanted a girl that could tumble but just now figured that out in March and worlds is in April? There definitely has to be way more to it than lol.
hmmm, I wonder who they replaced her with? Anyway best of luck to Maison on Black Ice.

That's exactly what I was thinking! String her along and then be like "Oh, worlds in a month? You're off the team cause we need someone to tumble" sad but, maybe she'll step up her game? idk. Good luck to her on Black Ice!

hmmm, I wonder who they replaced her with? Anyway best of luck to Maison on Black Ice.
A girl that competed with them at the majors but she wasnt flying at the time or tumbling at the time...i was thinkin she was injured but im not positive

i head she got replaced by a girl who moved from world cup and throws a double? haha not totally sure but thats what i picked up from formspring/ twitter

i head she got replaced by a girl who moved from world cup and throws a double? haha not totally sure but thats what i picked up from formspring/ twitter

well actually she was on world cup last yr....then the beginning of the season she was on supercells but quit before the first comp then went to marlins...

Back