All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Panthers
Woodlands
Amber
CEA Laxy X
FCA Diamonds

But I wouldn't count out Tsunami either. They added more tumbling with Maison not being on there anymore, she's now on MD Twisters Black Ice, so we'll see what happens!!!!

And maybe not this season, but I would watch out for Pittsburgh Supermodel Stars! I really think they are one of the new up and coming teams that are gonna dominate! Just my opinion! :)

Panthers
Woodlands
Amber
CEA Laxy X
FCA Diamonds

But I wouldn't count out Tsunami either. They added more tumbling with Maison not being on there anymore, she's now on MD Twisters Black Ice, so we'll see what happens!!!!

And maybe not this season, but I would watch out for Pittsburgh Supermodel Stars! I really think they are one of the new up and coming teams that are gonna dominate! Just my opinion! :)

maison going back to twisters i new that would happen from the beginning and no one would believe me i str8 up said that girl is not saying here!!! not trying to be mean but tsunamis would do just fine without her!! ALI dollins got this anyways :) i no tsu they wont sweat that lost if you wanna call it that!!!!

I can't wait to see them this weekend lol. I see them practice all the time but love the energy they bring to the floor. I believe they will medal this year. I wish I was going to Worlds.

i agree! they've always been good in years past, but they seem to have really found their niche in the medium division. hoping for a good outcome for them at worlds!

Panthers
Woodlands
Amber
CEA Laxy X
FCA Diamonds

I guess that would explain about someone asking why she wasnt point/flying at batc.

I guess that would explain about someone asking why she wasnt point/flying at batc.
Maybe. But all I know is that they needed someone with tumbling, and placed her as an alternate. Her parents called Twisters and they offered a spot of Black Ice and she expected. And will be there for the rest of the season.

Panthers
Woodlands
Amber
CEA Laxy X
FCA Diamonds

what??:eek: didnt know that!

Latest posts

Back