All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't know - that is the way it has always been at Worlds. Your final rank is determined solely by your score on the final day.

Day 1 determines the order of performance day 2, only top 10 from day 1 make it to finals. Day 2 (finals) is what they judge for final placements.

Tee hee. Love it when people explain to BlueCat how Worlds works!

:D

Some people should just keep their mouths closed and not speak up on things they have no idea about. Who cares what other "girls" are saying the owner himself said that Panthers will remain medium. Get over it. Please and thank you.

Well maybe you should tell everyone that cause like I said some girls think there large

No they don't. If they are actually on Panthers, they are well aware of what division they are in. Perhaps you are mistaken with the Majors where they competed against the large teams?

No they don't. If they are actually on Panthers, they are well aware of what division they are in. Perhaps you are mistaken with the Majors where they competed against the large teams?
For comps other then majors do you guys complete in large or just medium cause if you guys do thats were I prolly got losts!!

For comps other then majors do you guys complete in large or just medium cause if you guys do thats were I prolly got losts!!

You're gonna need to keep up. Panthers are medium.

There was only one division at The Majors.

I posted somewhere before the season started that Medium Senior could be an extremely competitive division and it looks like going into Worlds, this division has shaped into a real dogfight with a lot of talented teams capable of making some noise.

Back