Moms Taking Me Out Of Cheer? Hellpp!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must admit I was quite proud when I saw I was 6th... It validates that I've successfully tricked you all into believing I'm a 19 year old cheerleader! And hardly any of you have figured out I'm actually Beyonce!
I imagine several people will be SERIOUSLY disappointed when they meet me in real life and learn that I am NOT, in fact, an adorable little old lady with a red coat. I don't even own a red coat.

I imagine several people will be SERIOUSLY disappointed when they meet me in real life and learn that I am NOT, in fact, an adorable little old lady with a red coat. I don't even own a red coat.

What!!!! No way - yours is the first Avatar I got down when I was a newbie and a lurker WELLL before I found one for myself. So crushed. I must now return to my bubble high above Munchkin land :)

I think Sophia wielding a butcher knife was probably my most epic avatar. I need to bring back the Sophia.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Forget the red coat - you don't have a black furry hat with a pull cord attached???? Whaaaaat? :eek:

Forget the red coat - you don't have a black furry hat with a pull cord attached???? Whaaaaat? :eek:
I love that little tassel hate.I often debate being my avatar for Halloween, except nobody else would get it. When I went to the USA Wildcat Showcase one year, I wore a red shirt and a coat with a furry hood.

If I manage to make it out to a comp this year (doubtful since they moved Champions League to Georgia), I'll dress similar to it. See if people can spot me.

Not trying to re-direct this all too important thread, but someone commented that I looked pale the other day. So see... anything can happen.
That's just unacceptable

Back