All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reading this entire thread, how could nobody think that all of Cheer Savannah's worlds uniforms would be perfect as dance costumes for DANCE COMPETITIONS (not even for allstar dance) (just saying this as a general statement).
And I'll ask, why did Cheer Savannah not have a worlds team since '08, since theh are so iteresting?
They've had a team at Worlds in 08, 09, 13, and 14. But being interesting doesn't mean you have a worlds team so not sure how that is correlated.

They've had a team at Worlds in 08, 09, 13, and 14. But being interesting doesn't mean you have a worlds team so not sure how that is correlated.

I simply asked because I was curious. A statement somewhere in this thread stated that they haven't had a worlds team since '08, but it was probably written in 2011 or 2012 when they didn't have one, so now I must wonder- why didn't they have a worlds team between the years of '09 and '13?

I stated that CS was interesting because I've seriously never heard of them until I got to this thread, and they were being talked about, so why not wonder? :)

I simply asked because I was curious. A statement somewhere in this thread stated that they haven't had a worlds team since '08, but it was probably written in 2011 or 2012 when they didn't have one, so now I must wonder- why didn't they have a worlds team between the years of '09 and '13?

I stated that CS was interesting because I've seriously never heard of them until I got to this thread, and they were being talked about, so why not wonder? :)
I believe a couple years they were Restricted 5 and some others they were Senior 4. People age out, quit cheer, get injured and Worlds caliber teams can't always be sustained. I'm not sure the point your trying to make?

Trust me, I am not the biggest Cheer Savannah fan in the World. (This dates back to my days competing against the Maids) But this thread is about memorable uniforms and they've certainly had some to say the least.

I believe a couple years they were Restricted 5 and some others they were Senior 4. People age out, quit cheer, get injured and Worlds caliber teams can't always be sustained. I'm not sure the point your trying to make?

Trust me, I am not the biggest Cheer Savannah fan in the World. (This dates back to my days competing against the Maids) But this thread is about memorable uniforms and they've certainly had some to say the least.

I really don't think he's trying to make a point, say something about a gym or cause an argument. I think (and I could be wrong) the majority of the gyms that are widely known in the cheer community are gyms that compete at Worlds. @JuniorFusionFire said he'd never heard of them, so obviously he was curious as to the source of their notoriety. When you're curious you ask a question. What better place to ask a question about a cheerleading team than on a cheerleading forum? Goodness gracious! =]

*dons flame resistant suit to protect against imminent attacks*

I really don't think he's trying to make a point, say something about a gym or cause an argument. I think (and I could be wrong) the majority of the gyms that are widely known in the cheer community are gyms that compete at Worlds. @JuniorFusionFire said he'd never heard of them, so obviously he was curious as to the source of their notoriety. When you're curious you ask a question. What better place to ask a question about a cheerleading team than on a cheerleading forum? Goodness gracious! =]

*dons flame resistant suit to protect against imminent attacks*
And that's fine. My post was not meant to attack @JuniorFusionFire in the least. And I answered their question, they competed at different levels the years that they were not present at Worlds. And I think people agree, by the responses to the post that "And I'll ask, why did Cheer Savannah not have a worlds team since '08, since they are so interesting?" came across a little sarcastic, like they were asking if everyone finds their uniforms so interesting, why aren't they fielding good teams. I realize he was probably asking more along the line of why everyone finds them so interesting if they are not a top Worlds contender each year, but the way that was worded could come across differently.

That's all. No harm done. I honestly never thought I'd see the day where I was sticking up for Cheer Savannah, haha

@cheerKT @Adam Thank you both for answering my question. I admit, I am sarcastic in a lot of my posts (I mean, why not have fun here, right?), but this time, I didn't mean to come across as snarky in any way. I guess some people might've interpreted it that way, and if so, I apologize for making it seem so. I was in no way trying to harm Cheer Savannah nor to make an argument for/against them- as I was saying before, I was curious to who they were since they aren't so much talked about anymore, it seems like (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I also didn't mean to correlate good uniforms with "good" teams- not in the least.

Again, they were being talked about a lot and I've never heard of them before, so why not ask? Again, thank you for answering/defending me. I'll try to word my posts more clearly in the future. :D (p.s.- I'm on my phone, so there may be a lot of errors in this post!)

Back