All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow just wow. until i saw the stunts i could have sworn these were the uniforms were for a dance or pom squad. How on earth can you stunt in velvet? I feel like they would get ripped at the seams. but they're original. more power to 'em

Pshhh. You can totally stunt in velvet.
#FAMEous #SorryBoutIt

I read this as "full mesh top" instead of mesh full top, and was picturing a top made fully out of mesh.

It's probably just a matter of time. :-/

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
What if someone made a fully sublimated uniform and put mesh over it? And then rhinestones on the mesh. That's a horror I don't want to imagine. I'm glad I'm not good at picturing things in my mind

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Reading this entire thread, how could nobody think that all of Cheer Savannah's worlds uniforms would be perfect as dance costumes for DANCE COMPETITIONS (not even for allstar dance) (just saying this as a general statement).
And I'll ask, why did Cheer Savannah not have a worlds team since '08, since theh are so iteresting?

Reading this entire thread, how could nobody think that all of Cheer Savannah's worlds uniforms would be perfect as dance costumes for DANCE COMPETITIONS (not even for allstar dance) (just saying this as a general statement).
And I'll ask, why did Cheer Savannah not have a worlds team since '08, since theh are so iteresting?

They've been to Worlds since 2008. I watched them perform at worlds with my very own eyes in 2013. Not sure about other years.

Back