High School Ms Comp Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity uniforms literally last forever. I am amazed ( and disgusted tbh) to see my old high school program still wearing uniforms that are over 15 years old.

Wow that’s worse than us. We’re “just“ around year 10.

Don’t think we’re getting new uniforms now. Not even sure we’ll have a season. Waiting to hear if there will be any comps.

Well Varsity does have the massive school catalog with school uniforms if you want a more traditional look, but there is also Rebel on Campus that does school uniforms too.

I would stay away from Rebel on Campus. I can appreciate Rebel designs, but it’s clear that sideline/school unis are not their forte. They’re an AS design house, and that’s their bread and butter. Their attempts at school unis still very much have an AS feel, which might not be as attractive/practical for sideline/school purposes. If you’re looking for classic lines, there are other vendors with more attractive school designs at a more reasonable price than Rebel.

I would stay away from Rebel on Campus. I can appreciate Rebel designs, but it’s clear that sideline/school unis are not their forte. They’re an AS design house, and that’s their bread and butter. Their attempts at school unis still very much have an AS feel, which might not be as attractive/practical for sideline/school purposes. If you’re looking for classic lines, there are other vendors with more attractive school designs at a more reasonable price than Rebel.
1000% disagree with this comment. That was very true a few years ago, but, as of the past few years, the Rebel school uniform side has grown and they have both sideline (traditional) as well as HS Comp styles. My daughters HS team got Rebel comp uniforms two years ago and just replaced one of their sideline uniforms with Rebel last fall. I don't know what type of material they use but I can honestly say that every single girl, all shapes, all sizes, looks amazing. There's something about how the material stretches. And they have locked down skirts so the girls aren't pulling down their skirts all night or after they tumble. They have a whole catalog of school uniforms on their website. We still have two Varsity sideline uniforms that will get rotated out at some point and I won't be surprised if they replace them with Rebel.

^^^^ Same. I have actually really liked the last few Rebel school cheer looks I've seen online. They've been very school appropriate with a bit of sparkle.

Back