Music Music Help!!! Please!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 6, 2012
I don't really want to risk downloading any programs on my lap top due to having lost too many lap tops over bad websites.
Is there any way windows media player which is already on the computer or any other programs can mix music?

We don't really have time to purchase music since the girls competition is next Saturday and we still have none!! I was planning on staying up all night making some if anyone can give me dummy proof instructions on how... please!!

On another note.. we paid for our choreographer AND music already and have yet to get our music yet. The girls compete in a week and they're young so I know they are going to have a lot of trouble putting the routine together with their music. If anyone could please help me ASAP!!!

THANK YOU!

unfortunately windows media player won't do it... Most cheer producers use Sony Acid Pro, or Sony Acid Music Studio (cheaper of the two). It is kind of hard to explain though through a forum how to mix music from scratch. Have you ever used either of those programs before?

I don't really want to risk downloading any programs on my lap top due to having lost too many lap tops over bad websites.
Is there any way windows media player which is already on the computer or any other programs can mix music?

We don't really have time to purchase music since the girls competition is next Saturday and we still have none!! I was planning on staying up all night making some if anyone can give me dummy proof instructions on how... please!!

On another note.. we paid for our choreographer AND music already and have yet to get our music yet. The girls compete in a week and they're young so I know they are going to have a lot of trouble putting the routine together with their music. If anyone could please help me ASAP!!!

THANK YOU!
Nothing on your computer will mix music for you unless you have mac and garage band. You can download audacity for free and then just run a virus scan if you're worried about that.

Dummy proof instructions on how to mix a whole routine that has to be done in a week? Not possible. Months to understand how, years to get good at it.

Back