All-Star Nca 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just looked through his twitter and found this from a couple weeks ago and it definitely made me uncomfortable

"Seriously am in love with baking. I think I've baked 20 pie's since Thanksgiving. Wish I had more ppl to help me eat it tho :("
I hadn't heard of this - would someone share the name/s used on the social media sites.

They can defend him if they want, that's fine but what the people defending need to realize that it's NOT okay for a grown man to contact little girls(minors) and ask to private message him! Not sure how anyone thinks it's okay for an adult to message little girls over social media that he doesn't know and say can you "private message me"?! For those that think it's okay I hope you aren't teaching your children that it's okay to reply to stranger over social media! Isn't this what we warn children about? [emoji849][emoji15] we tell them don't talk to strangers, don't meet them anywhere and here we have this grown man doing right in front of everyone and the majority of people don't seen bother by it! I plan to contact my gym and let them know what this guy is doing. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find him absolutely creepy and his behavior disturbing.

I talked to my daughter about him after he pm'ed her last year and several other athletes. She told me her coach said he had Aspergers and he was only being nice. My son has autism and so, of course, she is sympathetic. I said IDC what he has contacting minors is unacceptable. I sat behind him at Worlds and watched his game. He did not have children with him and had at least 8 teenage girls sitting with him. It was creepy. Then he was at Majors. He tried to approach my CP and her teammates and I walked right up to him and told him to stay away from my girls and find someone his own age. I hear he also sends money to teams to scholarship kids. He needs to be dealt with. He is a predator

That "game" is a lure to get minor girls to come find him... no way. Momma bear instincts kicking in and I'm not even a mom yet.

Agreed! It scares me how many parents will be unaware their kids will be seeking out a grown man they've never met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to my daughter about him after he pm'ed her last year and several other athletes. She told me her coach said he had Aspergers and he was only being nice. My son has autism and so, of course, she is sympathetic. I said IDC what he has contacting minors is unacceptable. I sat behind him at Worlds and watched his game. He did not have children with him and had at least 8 teenage girls sitting with him. It was creepy. Then he was at Majors. He tried to approach my CP and her teammates and I walked right up to him and told him to stay away from my girls and find someone his own age. I hear he also sends money to teams to scholarship kids. He needs to be dealt with. He is a predator

Having autism does not make a person have predatory behaviors like this adult male is displaying.

Thank you for standing up to him. BTW he has plans to be in Palm Springs this weekend, last I heard.

Thank you for standing up to him. BTW he has plans to be in Palm Springs this weekend, last I heard.
I'm not surprised. He "talks" to many of our gyms athletes. I've told all of their parents because he crosses the line on so many levels.
I'm heading to Palm Springs rn. He better not take a step toward anyone in my presence. I may go off.

I'm not surprised. He "talks" to many of our gyms athletes. I've told all of their parents because he crosses the line on so many levels.
I'm heading to Palm Springs rn. He better not take a step toward anyone in my presence. I may go off.

I'll definitely be watching for him around the team room.

Back