All-Star Nca 2k16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are the routines from last year still up and if they are could someone post a link?

ETA: Nvm found it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you want to see the entire routine you must buy the live feed. NCA will later post 'videos' of the teams for free but they are not complete. I believe they leave out at least one stunt if not more.
I don't think it's been posted yet, usually a few days before the comp. But, yes you do have to pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you both, I'll look out for a link to buy closer to the comp

Thank you both, I'll look out for a link to buy closer to the comp

I just noticed your avatar pic. We are going against one of the J2 teams from your gym, and my cp is so excited! So if some girl from Cali Allstars comes up to them and just asks them to talk, don't be surprised. Loves the accent. :)

Well, I have my Saturday morning set. Watch cp, skip next door and watch our J1, RUN to the arena and catch my boyfriend on Top Gun, (inside joke, kids) and then stay seated until Cali Coed and Smoed go on. Then I'll be napping in a corner somewhere. Or at the Omni keeping a seat warm for my cheer moms and dads!

I'm tired already.

Well, I have my Saturday morning set. Watch cp, skip next door and watch our J1, RUN to the arena and catch my boyfriend on Top Gun, (inside joke, kids) and then stay seated until Cali Coed and Smoed go on. Then I'll be napping in a corner somewhere. Or at the Omni keeping a seat warm for my cheer moms and dads!

I'm tired already.

Cali Blackops isn't too far after SMOED... They could use some [emoji170][emoji170] too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cali Blackops isn't too far after SMOED... They could use some [emoji170][emoji170] too!

I'll try to stick it out! I love Blops. They look soooooo good this year!
Other than us and our J1, the rest of Ventura is at night so I'm going to miss them. So bummed.

I just noticed your avatar pic. We are going against one of the J2 teams from your gym, and my cp is so excited! So if some girl from Cali Allstars comes up to them and just asks them to talk, don't be surprised. Loves the accent. :)

I can't even explain how excited we all are to compete and meet new American friends. Our club is taking 3 teams over to NCA and I believe the one you are talking about is Aussie Gems our J2, any of the girls would love it if your cp came up and said hello to them :)

I can't even explain how excited we all are to compete and meet new American friends. Our club is taking 3 teams over to NCA and I believe the one you are talking about is Aussie Gems our J2, any of the girls would love it if your cp came up and said hello to them :)

Well, tell the girls if they want to trade shirts, I'll have my cp bring a Cali shirt. She would love one of your gym's shirts. She has one from Scotland that I traded for her that she wears all the time.

And the other Black Ops isn't too many before SMOED so share the love! ;)

"Today I will do what what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't!"

Back