All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw tweet that rockstar IO5 was 2nd highest of teams that r not FP yet. BUT because they r international didn't get paid but someone who was 9th in their division did!
Something needs to be done !

Just saw tweet that rockstar IO5 was 2nd highest of teams that r not FP yet. BUT because they r international didn't get paid but someone who was 9th in their division did!
Something needs to be done !
Rockstar Stones? I’m confused did a team in IOC5 that was in 9th place get a paid and stones (2nd place) did not. Or did a team on the bid list (that was 9th in their division) get a paid? Either way that sucks. Hope things chance for IO teams to get paid.

Rockstar Stones? I’m confused did a team in IOC5 that was in 9th place get a paid and stones (2nd place) did not. Or did a team on the bid list (that was 9th in their division) get a paid? Either way that sucks. Hope things chance for IO teams to get paid.
9th in their division got paid.........no international team got Paid. Yes Stones....who were the 2nd highest of non paid words teams!!!

Which teams are still eligible for the Triple Crown thing? I heard Miss Silver won both x-small at Cheersport and NCA. And there's also SSX. Any other teams?

I completely understand that this was the bid declaration, so no surprises there, but i hope they look at how all this turned out and maybe rethink it for next year.
there has to be a better way than rewarding a 9th place team with a paid

I completely understand that this was the bid declaration, so no surprises there, but i hope they look at how all this turned out and maybe rethink it for next year.
there has to be a better way than rewarding a 9th place team with a paid

It has been like this for awhile. At NCA Nationals, If you are IOC5 / IO 5 you have to get first in order to get paid. I wonder why people are just noticing.

It has been like this for awhile. At NCA Nationals, If you are IOC5 / IO 5 you have to get first in order to get paid. I wonder why people are just noticing.
its not the noticing, we all know that is how it is...........but looking at the overall picture, things need to be relooked at and changed. Especially if a 9th place team can get paid over a 2nd place with a much higher score.

its not the noticing, we all know that is how it is...........but looking at the overall picture, things need to be relooked at and changed. Especially if a 9th place team can get paid over a 2nd place with a much higher score.

I would love to see it changed. It just seems many are surprised by it, as if it is new.

Maybe it will change next year with the new USASF open worlds divisions being separate from International open worlds divisions?

yeah, why dont more international teams compete at NCA, i would guess the cost of trying to do both nca and worlds is to much for most. But not offering bids isnt doing that division any favors either. You would think NCA woud want to profit off the international teams as well.

Anyone else wondering how some teams won nca and got an at large bid to summit while others didn't win and got paid?

Back