College Nca College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2010
Just wondering if any Fierceboarders are going this year??

Me and @KB_Legend are road-tripping down, and will be there for everything. I also may tweet? I don't know if people are that interested lol.

I would love it if people who were there would tweet. Since it takes place while I am in school it can give me something to do throughout the day other then paying attention.

I'm not unfortunately. My Kentucky Wildcats cheerleaders and dance team compete at the UCA/UDA College Nationals but at least they'll be in Houston, Texas this weekend for the Men's Final Four.

I decided last night to make the drive to Louisville today to see their preview since I will not be in Daytona. All I can say is all 3 cheer teams and the 3 dance teams looked great. A few problems in the routines but once they work them all out they will kick butt. I took video of all the teams and if I get permission from a coach or someone in the program to upload them. The only video that I will not upload or share with others is all girl because they did have a rough day and it isn't fair to them to upload that.

I decided last night to make the drive to Louisville today to see their preview since I will not be in Daytona. All I can say is all 3 cheer teams and the 3 dance teams looked great. A few problems in the routines but once they work them all out they will kick butt. I took video of all the teams and if I get permission from a coach or someone in the program to upload them. The only video that I will not upload or share with others is all girl because they did have a rough day and it isn't fair to them to upload that.

Thanks for the support but the whole UofL program would really appreciate it if you did not upload or send out those videos until after Daytona. All 3 cheer teams did great today but are still perfecting everything and we don't want those videos out for anyone to see yet! Everyone will just have to wait a few more days and be surprised! =]

Back